Without a doubt, this will be the biggest virtual Neuroscience event in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic of the year!
Not only because we will have the BEST RESEARCHERS in the area from around the world, but because it is a congress where the registration fees are like OPEN SCIENCE with ACCESS FOR ALL.
- We value scientific quality and teamwork; therefore, our SYMPOSIA WILL NOT PAY registration
- Accepted contributions in the form of oral presentations and E-posters will pay the registration, as well as all our assistants with INCREDIBLY LOW RATES.
- We will have three EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT DATES during this record enrolment time before our full rate
- Our rates, even the FULL RATE is the LOWEST IN THE WORLD to listen and have the possibility to contact one of the PARENTS OF SOCIAL NEUROSCIENCE like GARY BERNTSON, among other renowned researchers from different parts of the world.
For this and more, this event will be UNIQUE!
|November 25, 2020|
|Congress||November 26 – 28, 2020|
|Deadline for submissions||
|Abstract acceptance *||October 15, 2020|
|Early-bird registration||Until August 31, 2020|
* All accepted works must pay the registration fee to the event to be considered in the final program (except symposia).
Attendees and Speakers
The attendee / presenter must complete the registration form and pay the registration fee according to the corresponding rules. Registration fee includes:
- Access to all congress sessions and interactive spaces (except pre-congress workshops which have an additional cost).
- Possibility of scheduling one by one meeting spaces to establish contact with Keynote Speakers and other speakers.
- Simultaneous translation of the main conferences from English to Spanish.
- Congress Proceedings (electronic copy).
- Attendance electronic certificate.
- Certificate as presenter in Congress (applies for works submitted, accepted and presented during the event).
- Academic credits (see below for valid programs).
- Possibility to watch all the presentations for 6 months after the event.